Admission & Registration
- Candidates must hold a 4-year bachelor degree from an accredited institution, preferably achieving a CGPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (the MOHE CGPA requirement is “very good” and above.
- If the CGPA is less than 3 but higher than 2.5, we will offer you a provisional admission for the first semester (you can register for a maximum of 9 credits instead of 12 credit units and the concerned Dean could consider the major courses if you have above very good grades to waive you from the provisional admission).
- If GPA is less than 2.5 but higher than 2.0, we may offer you exceptionally a mature admission if you have 8 years of experience in a managerial position for the executive programs only based on a special approval from the concerned deans at the university and college levels.
- Candidates may be asked by the Program Director to attend an interview.
- Here comes the English Proficiency Requirement: the straightforward rule is to have a score of 550 on the TOEFL examination or equivalent standardized test accepted by the Ministry. The best example is IELS Band (6.0) with 5.0 in writing; or 60 in the English Placement Test. The test should have been taken maximum two years before the application date.
- We can waive the English requirement for those who graduated from an institution where English is the medium of instruction under some conditions.
- PMU students are waived from the English requirement.
- Native English speakers are waived from the English requirement test.
- In all cases, above the University requirement that should be observed, College’s requirement could be requested by the concerned department Chair and his Dean.
- We are getting here into technicalities that are above and beyond the scope of this presentation. It can be discussed on individualized basis (contact the designated person in the Admission Office who handle the applications regarding this issue).
- Once students are admitted into the program, they must maintain on average a 3.0/4.0 CGPA in order to remain in good standing, and graduate.
- A conditional acceptance for candidates with a bachelor background different from the postgraduate discipline.