Visiting students are students registered in other local or international recognized universities requesting to take courses at PMU that will count towards their degrees in their home institutions. To be able to register for a course as a visiting student, the applicant should meet the particular course requirements and pre-requisites, secure an approval from the home institution, and be approved by the college offering the course at PMU. All undergraduate courses at PMU are taught in English and the applicant should also meet English language requirements to be admitted as a visiting student.
Visiting students are temporary members of the PMU community. They are expected to observe all academic and non-academic regulations.
Visiting students may choose to transfer to PMU as resident students, in which case the transfer policy applies.
In order to be considered as a visiting candidate, the below criteria should be met.
- Meet the particular course requirements and pre-requisites
- Meet the English Language proficiency level of the courses
- Secure an official approval from the home institution
- The Course(s) should be offered and available for visiting students for the applied semester
- The visiting request should be approved by the college offering the course at PMU
How to Apply:
- Complete online application
- Submit documents before due date
Pay a non-refundable application fee of SAR 500 upon submission of documents
Submit original IELTS (Academic version) certificate with minimum scores of 5.5 overall and 5.0 in writing or equivalent to TOEFL iBT (Learn more...), if the medium of instruction at the home institute is other than English
Provide an official letter that English is the language of instruction at the home institute, if requested
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Copy of secondary school certificate or equivalent
- Copy of General Aptitude Test score report (Qudrat) or equivalent (SAT 1) - if available
- Copy of Saudi ID or “Iqama” (for Non-Saudis)
- Copy of Family ID Card (For female applicants - if available)
- Copy of passport
- Original sealed transcript (English version)
- Official approval from the home institution
- A copy of courses syllabi (English version)
- After receiving and reviewing the above requirements, the admissions office will send the request to the concerned college(s)/department(s)
- The final decision will be communicated through the Admissions Office