Tips for a Smoother Application Process
Remember that you will not be eligible for the Financial Aid without a PMU acceptance notice, including an ID number.
- Read the application procedures carefully, and apply early
- If you have questions, you can send an e-mail, call, or visit the Financial Aid Office. Financial Aid staff can give you accurate information.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE TO APPLY. You need few days to prepare all the documents required and all complete documents must be submitted with the application.
- Schedule an interview as early as possible to allow more time for further assessment if needed. THE INTERVIEW IS A MUST.
- Inform the financial aid staff of any changes promptly and support the changes with the required documents.
- Keep a financial aid file consisting of a copy of your application and the original documents that were submitted to the Financial Aid Office as copies.