- These are continuing students, already enrolled at PMU and who are applying for financial aid for the first time.
- Interested students are kindly asked to download, complete, and then submit the application IN PERSON along with all the required documents to the Financial Aid Office.
- Students may as well obtain the application from the Financial Aid Office. It is very important to read instructions carefully before filling the application.
- Applications that have missing information and/or missing documents will be considered incomplete and hence will not be evaluated.
- Application forms are available at the Financial Aid Office, or may download the form by clicking on the link below.
- Applicants should consider not waiting till the last few days since filling the application and preparing all the required documents may take around a week. During the last few days students may have to wait in queue lines.
These are PMU students who have previously submitted an application for financial aid, at least once, irrespective of whether they have been granted financial aid. Previous Financial Aid Applicants can apply ONLINE for academic year 2006-2007.
- It is very important to read the instructions and messages carefully before and while filling the application. Any error messages that are displayed while filling the application must be noted and reported to the Financial Aid Office as this may jeopardize the application status on the system.
- Fill in all the relevant fields. Missing information will render your application incomplete. After saving the online application and before clicking the Submit button, applicants should make sure to have a printed hard copy of the application. Once you submit your online application it is very imperative that you enter it again to check that all information is correctly saved. It is also preferable to do periodic checking of the data entered, however changes are possible only before the deadline, date after which you can access your application only for display.
The hard copy of the application should then be submitted along with a passport-size photo and all required and complete documents IN PERSON to the Financial Aid Office prior to the deadline. Applications that have missing information and/or missing documents will be considered incomplete and hence will not be evaluated.
Students should consider not waiting till the last few days since filling the application and preparing all the required documents may take around a week.
After the deadline of each period, the online application will not be accessible except for display of information. Changes are not allowed after the deadline.