The College of Sciences and Human Studies will achieve a wide range of objectives including:
- Contribute to the advancement of human intelligence and the promulgation and development of knowledge and understanding in the Sciences and Human Studies domain.
- Utilization of modern instructional technologies in the education process.
- Transform the graduate to play a pioneering and leading role in the community.
- Link academic programs with the actual requirement of the surrounding work environment.
- Guide research activities to create solution for persistent problems in surrounding communities through applied research and consultations.
- Provide community service through continuous training and education.