The College of Engineering will achieve a wide range of objectives including:
- Contributing to the advancement of engineering intelligence and the development of engineering knowledge.
- Preparing engineers in the fields of electrical, mechanical, and civil engineering through the utilization of modern technologies in the education process.
- Transforming students into professionals who will play a pioneering and leading role in the community.
- Linking academic programs with actual requirement of the surrounding work environment.
- Guiding engineering research activities to create solutions that address persistent problems and new opportunities in the surrounding community, through applied research and technical consultation.
- Providing community service through continuous training and education in the disciplines of engineering.